Out from the darkness

Hi World,

I'm back. Ironic that my last post was titled living under a rock because that is how I have felt for the past two months.

You see, my computer was forced to take an unfortunate hiatus after it's power pack died and no power pack meant no charged battery. So I have been completely cut off, except for the Internet access on my iPod Touch and the computer at work, oh and the laptop that Susan's brother lets me borrow. Apart from that, completely cut off.

So after many an ebay search I was able to find a replacement power pack, order it and after a month of waiting, the joy of having it arrive, or so I thought. Unfortunately I had failed to read the connector size details on the page and had ordered the wrong part. So after a little bit of back and forth between the seller and I (there was a language barrier at play) and another month of waiting, it finally arrived and I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment